23 september 2009

It's not always easy

It's not always easy to stay calm on the bright side. Lately I've received mail to me from me and when you do that, there is something fishy going on which is very difficult to stop.

So if someone is getting mail from me about something you can associate with the sign you can see below. the e-mails like this is not from me, but some spam phantom being smart.

Other than that I'm visiting my family in Norway for some weeks, so there will be a few pictures from that beautiful part of the world before I decide what to do with my blog and photo album.

Lillesand in South of Norway is one of the places I've really enjoyed to live.

I hope you have enjoyed my sky and for more skies and views from all around the globe, dive in to SkyWatch: swftom

You might also like:

15 kommentarer:

Unseen India Tours sa...

The Weather is so beautiful !! Lovely shots !! Thanks for sharing..Unseen Rajasthan

Regina sa...

Wonderful place!

Sylvia K sa...

Really lovely shots, particularly love the second one! Marvelous!

Have a great day!

Sylvia

clairz sa...

Thank you for sharing the lovely photo of Lillesand. I also visited your Skywatch #18--wonderful shot of those clouds.

My name is Riet sa...

Both beautiful pictures. LOve them

vincibene sa...

Beautiful pictures!

eileeninmd sa...

Beautiful scenery and colorful skies, thanks for sharing.

Japa sa...

Beautiful landscape, so tanquil and idyllic with only whips of clouds up above.

magiceye sa...

regarding the phantom spammer yes it has intruded a lot of mailboxes around the world. run your antivirus/antispyware and things should be ok.

the photos are brilliant!

jabblog sa...

I chuckled at the first photograph - we receive many emails of this type too.
Lillesand is so pretty - no wonder you loved living there.

Elisabeth sa...

Have had the email thing happen to me too. Delete, delete, delete I say. Really like your shot of Lillesand. Thanks for sharing.

Evita sa...

Beautiful village photo!

And LOL, I see, I see what those messages are about. Too bad people enable things like that which make life less than fun for the rest of us...

roughterrain crane sa...

Very fine autumn sky. In the town, there is no modern high building and big signboard which spoil the view. Really nice place.

bitingmidge sa...

I hope by now the mail has stopped, and only bright cheery news arrives!

Sunshine Coast Daily Photo - Australia

Mary Elizabeth sa...

Happy New Year Elisabeth!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin