05 mai 2009

My world no 8 En route La Pène – Séquoia Vertigo

On saturday we, Winnie and I, went to a kids pardise with my grand children. Winnie doesn’t drive so that is my job. Then she takes the out-of-the-windows pictures against all odds to document our little trip and to find our way back home.

Click on the pictures to see details.

La Pène to Mirepoix thru Pamier and then West in Ariége

Fra En route Sequoia Vertigo
 
 

 

Out in the country in the direction to Campagne sur Arize.

 

 

You can see the road further on,

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

And then the fun begins. A la prochaine. . . Next time . . .

Fra En route Sequoia Vertigo

This was my little contribution from my world to you this week, don’t miss out on the rest of the world here! mwtblack

8 kommentarer:

Guy D sa...

Excellent photos, thanks for the tour.

Have a great week
Guy
Regina In Pictures

SandyCarlson sa...

A marvelous roadway. Beautiful!

BLS sa...

Beautiful countryside. Looks like a great day out.

Jane Hards Photography sa...

The area is just gorgeous and the adventuring looks like fun. What a beautiful part of the world you live in.

Müge Tekil sa...

Vu ces jolies photos, j'attends avec curiosité la suite :-) Bonne journée!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy sa...

Elisabeth: What a wonderful trip through your countryside.

Regina sa...

Beautiful shots.
I like the tour..refreshing..

erin sa...

a lovely road trip...pictures are beautiful...looking forward to the zip line shots.
have a lovely rest of the week.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin