25 mai 2009

My World no 11 – Sequoia Vertigo

Remember Sequoia Vertigo in My World no 8. If you take  refresh on that post, it opens in a new window.

Well inside the parc and all the prepares, the kids where let loose and did they have fun?

Fra En route Sequoia Vertigo
Fra En route Sequoia Vertigo
Fra En route Sequoia Vertigo
Fra En route Sequoia Vertigo
Fra En route Sequoia Vertigo

That was all for this time.

This was my little contribution from my world to you this week, don’t miss out on the rest of the world here! mwtblack

6 kommentarer:

Regina sa...

Hi. Nice post.

Loran sa...

How fun was that?!?

Elisabeth's bright side sa...

The kids had a great day they are still talking about.

Eve sa...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go to! ;)

Glennis sa...

Brave happy youngsters, I couldn't do that sort of stuff, I have a fear of heights. Great pictures.

Wolynski sa...

Great photos - that looks dangerous, but if it's not dangerous, it's not much fun,is it? Glad to see the kids are all hooked up - I can see why they're still talking about it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin