06 mai 2009

6. May 2009 – morning at Maison Tranquille

I missed the sunrise, so that is unrevealed history. I fell asleep quite early to the “cacaphony” from the frogs and Nightingales. C’est ma vie, I appreciate every morning! Anyway, I got some other pictures to show what I woke up to this morning. . .

Fra Vue-Matin Mai 2009
Fra Vue-Matin Mai 2009

This is from “La chambre rose” that I had as often as possible before I moved down here “forever”. Now my sister and other part in Gallery Xpremental is living there this week. That’s why the out-of-the windows-pictures is possible.

Fra Vue-Matin Mai 2009

6 kommentarer:

Dagrun sa...

Lucky sister! What a nice view!

Loran sa...

C'est belle matin!

Esther Garvi sa...

Den sista bilden är ju hur underbar som helst! Vilket ljus och vilken vy!

Elisabeth's bright side sa...

When I pinch my arm I still wonder if this is dreamland, but no I just love this part of the world; du Razès. Which life did I perhaps live here?

Jack and Joann sa...

I've never been to Norway but have been to France and just loved it. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your photo of the cat Whiskie is so cute. We used to have a cat that when my husband was installing some new programs by hard disk and hitting a button watched the routine and learned to push the button at the right time. LOL!

Regina sa...

Wonderful shots. I like to see that country.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin